Help Us Create the most adventurous rowing cub
We need your help. Our key priority is to raise money to buy Celtic Longboats for the club to satisfy our increasing membership, and to enable us to comete in the Welsh Sea Rowing events. There are a few ways you can help our community based club.
1. Corporate Sponsorship to help buy new boats
We can offer your company a wide range of sponsorship opportunities with tangible and measurable benefits including:
- Favourable PR: our events are newsworthy.
- Commercial benefits: Supporting real challenges says something about the spirit of your company or products.
- Corporate social responsibility: by supporting us you will show you care about your community.
- Staff appeal: Involving your staff in challenges can create real teamwork. The benefits are directly transferable to your business.
Corporate sponsorship of Shropshire Adventure Rowing Club will enable your company to be associated with our ground-breaking challenges. Help us buy substantial proportion of a boat, and you’ll get naming rights with permanent publicity in the events we row in and future challenges. Help us buy oars and we’ll ensure your company is advertised on the boat. Perhaps you want to involve your staff, by using the boat for a major challenge, like rowing the Caledonian Canal, or a days outing up the Severn to the Pub? Help us and we’ll help you get it organised safely.
2. Become a member. Just joining the club helps us make it sustainable.